Big Fella Large Animal Thermometer. Measuring body temperature is still very much a component of any physical exam of a sick or ill animal patient.
The use of glass mercury thermometers are quickly being phased out as hazardous materials. So replacing them has gone to digital thermometers designed and sized for human use.
The challenge is human digital thermometers are undersized for adult large animals such as a
1200 Lb. (500kg) cow or horse.
• No dropping into manure pile or onto ground to be stepped on
• Larger LCD screen is easy to read
• Round shaped protective plastic cover case for probe
• Clear plastic shock resistant case stores entire thermometer
• Lithium “watch” style battery