Checker pH Meter. Small animal veterinarians spend a great deal of time discussing special dietary management and urinary acidifiers for controlling urinary tract disease. The maintaining of urine pH between 6.0 and 6.8 is necessary to minimize struvite crystal formation; usually paper reagent strips are used to determine
urine pH through very subtle color changes. Using a pH meter is much more accurate than simple urine reagent strips.
– Economical, costs less than a bottle of reagent strips
– Fast, easy and highly accurate calibration: 0.2 pH at 68 degrees
– High resolution: reads down to 0.01 pH units
– Small sample required, will fit into small container
– Small lightweight design: 21/2 oz with 6″ electrode
– Battery operated with 3000 hour life
Checker pH Meter Kit. Includes pH meter, screw-on electrode, buffer kit and storage solution.