The improved Digital Differential Counter uses modern technology and microprocessor-con- trolled electronics for accurate cell counts. The 8 alternating red and white buttons have a comfortable, ergonomic feel for positive and accurate finger positioning, and the 3-digit LCD windows display each cell count. The 8 buttons are labeled with cell names and cell pictures for BASO, EOSIN, MYELO, JUVEN, STAB, SEG, LYMPH, and MONO. A click sound on each touch confirms the count, and a short beep indicates you have reached 100 cells. Push the percent button at any time to automatically calculate percentages, and then keep counting as high as 999 TOTAL cells. Mistakes are easy to correct. simply push the +/- button to subtract the count, and then push the +/- button again to keep counting. Use the included power cord when in the lab, or take the Digital Differential Counter into the field by installing 2 AA batteries. Push the func- tion (FUN) button to adjust the contrast and to monitor the battery energy.
– Power adapter: 100/240vAC 50/60Hz input; 3.3vDC 1.2amp output
– Can operate on battery power (2 AA batteries)
– Lightweight and portable; small footprint on lab bench
– 3-digit LCD window for each button and the total count
– Audible click sound on each touch to confirm the count
– Audible beep when 100 cells are counted
Digital Differential Cell Counter. Electronic, LED display, auto-switching. Dimensions 1.75″ (44 mm) x 10″ (254mm) x 3.75″ (95 mm). Weight 1 lb (0.45kg)