The use of hot and cold therapy wraps is a very common proven modality in human orthopedic medicine. Human patients enjoy the use of therapy wraps for post-op recovery and ongoing soft tissue injury, as well as benefiting from everyday injury prevention and recovery.
JorVet has joined with Caldera International to offer a range of wraps designed specifically for your canine patients.
What makes a great K-9 wrap?
• easy to put on and adjust by vet and client
• comfortable to wear and tolerated by patient
• ease of use for hot/cold application with non-toxic reusable gel packs
• reasonably priced
Caldera® wraps also feature:
• machine washable with antibacterial fabric
• designed with input from leading veterinary surgeons
• variety of sizes to fit the variety of K-9 patients
• made in USA gel packs that work both hot and cold
• quick release buckles and adjustable nylon straps
• color coded sizing inside wrap
• complete directions with every wrap
• gel pack(s) included with every wrap
• can purchase gel packs separately
• patent pending
Fits on most standard large dogs such as: Akita, Anatolian Shepherd, Bernese Mountain Dog, Bouvier de Flandres, Doberman, Greyhound, Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, German Shephard, Rhodesian Ridgeback & Rottweiler
Caldera® Pet Therapy Wrap w/ Gel Pack, Large, Stifle
Product is available for vet clinic orders only.
Actual wight: 3 lb.
Weight reflected in product details is dimensional for shipping purposes only.