This model of ComboXL is equipped with a specialized rotor to easily spin down the IRAP syringe contents.
• Digital controls
• Quiet operation
• Simple to use with safety features
• meets the performance requirements of 4,000 rpms
• IRAP rotor that will accommodate the large 60ml IRAP syring from either Dechra or Arthrex.
This model ComboXL with IRAP rotor spins IRAP tubes at speeds up to 4,000 rpm, with microprocessor speed control. Simply program the digital time and speed and the ComboXL centrifuge will lock the lid and spin the load. G-forces up to 2,683g’s will be ample for spinning IRAP tubes. The zero-rpm interlocking metal lid will stay locked until the rotor has come to a stop, to ensure safety. The all-metal rotor buckets are built for strength and durability, and the wide-mouth metal bowl allows for easy cleanup. The whisper-quiet heavy-duty brushless DC motor can handle high volume use and high-speed full loads for years to come.
IRAP tubes from either Dechra or Arthrex
Advanced Features include:
– High g-forces for fast separation
– Automatic brake allows for rapid deceleration
– All metal IRAP rotor with all metal tube sleeves
11.4”H x 15.35”W x 19.88”D. 40 lbs
ComboXL with IRAP rotor for equine market