These floats are a quality crafted stainless steel float line with many new configurations to employ the newest techniques in equine dental care.
– Flat shaft provides visualization for blade orientation
– Lightweight and precision balanced
– Non-slip hand grip, colored coded end
– Large Allen head set screw
– Fits standard flat float blades
– Combined with (J-57) hardened carbide float blade makes for the finest floating equipment available
– Blade not included
Offset Molar Float. Excellent for rear molars. 13 1/2″ shaft.