Vet Pro Infusion Pump. “They say great things come in small packages” The Vet Pro 2000 is specifically designed to be extremely small but very powerful for today’s veterinary clinic.
This amazing little pump is lightweight, weighing less than 1 lb and about the size of a soda. The Vet Pro 2000 can operate on A/C power while charging or remove from charging base to operate on battery alone. This will allow for greater portability making this pump the very last pump you will have to or want to buy!
– User-friendly Numeric Keypad, Full Text LCD – Li-Ion Battery – 15 hrs on one charge
– Lightweight only 360 gm – Adjustable pressure settings
– All types of IV solutions including blood
– New Piston Pumping Technology for reliability and accuracy +/- 5%
– 1 year limited warranty – KVO Rate: 0.1 ml/hr to 5 ml/hr (user adjustable)
– Accuracy: + / – 5% – Power supply: 110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20W
– Flow rate: 0.1 ml/hr to 1200 ml/hr – Battery: Li-Ion 7.2 V, 1800 mA Rechargeable
– Air Sensor: Ultrasonic
– Battery Charging automatic when latched in A/C charger
– Types of infusions: Continuous, intermittent, TPN +/- 5%
– Charge Time: 4-6 hours for total charge – Alarms: End Program, Low/End battery, Air inline, Door Open, Lock keypad
– Mounting: IV Pole mounting or Cage Clip – Dimensions: 63/4″ L x 31/2″ W x 33/8″ D
– Weight: 360 gm (11.6 oz) including mount/charging base
Baxter IV set model
This product is currently unavailable for international orders via the website due to hazardous goods shipping requirements. You can still place an order for it international shipping by calling 1-970-669-2500 or emailing email@example.com.